Cool down this summer with these fruity raspberry and, mango and yoghurt popsicles. Easy to make and great for a sweet treat for you and the grandkids!
- 500g plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Flesh of 1 mango
- Divide yoghurt and sugar equally between 2 bowls and stir to combine.
- Puree the raspberries in a blender until smooth, then strain through a fine sieve into one of the bowls and stir to combine with the yoghurt mixture.
- Puree the mango flesh in the blender, then add to the remaining yoghurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into 100ml-capacity popsicle moulds until moulds are a quarter full. Freeze for about 1 hour until set.
- Pour in the mango mixture until the moulds are three-quarters full. Freeze for a further 1-2 hours until firm but not completely frozen, then insert a popsicle stick into each mould.
- Pour in the remaining raspberry mixture and freeze until set.
- To serve, dip base of moulds in warm water and slide out the popsicles.
Recipe and image courtesy of Delicious – https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/raspberry-mango-popsicles/5f3f6209-4868-44a1-bc9c-9d3d0611856e?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/summerdessertsbeatheatsweettreats&c=dd9d0747-e1ed-4e22-ac1e-415aaa295fc4/summer%20desserts%3A%20beat%20the%20heat%20with%20sweet%20treats