This recipe looks fancy, is tasty and has only 10 minute prep time! What’s not to love!
- 25g unsalted butter
- 500g Chicken Breast, diced
- 2 eschalots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300ml thickened cream
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1 cup grated pizza cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and eschalots. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add cream. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Stir in a third of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions or until gnocchi just float to the surface. Reserve 1/2 cup of cooking water. Drain gnocchi. Add parsley, gnocchi and reserved pasta water to chicken mixture. Toss to combine. Spoon gnocchi into a 6-cup ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Preheat grill to high. Cook gnocchi under grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Serve.
Recipe Courtesy Of: https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/chicken-alfredo-gnocchi-bake-recipe/5d7vx72g
FOLLOW SERENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Serene Retirement Living provides everything an active over 55 could possibly desire – see our retirement living features & amenities.