Need an excuse to eat even more chocolate this Easter? Or just use up the leftover eggs laying around the house? Just add two pantry staples and this decadent chocolate brownie will be ready in no time.
- 600g Ferrero Rocher Easter eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 21cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Place 520g chocolate eggs in a food processor and whiz until chopped. With the motor running, add eggs, 1 at a time, whizzing until smooth. Add flour and whiz for a further 30 seconds or until thickened and combined.
- Pour batter into lined cake pan and smooth top. Halve 40g remaining eggs, then place on top of batter, pressing down lightly. Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges are just set but with a gentle wobble in the centre.
- Cool brownie in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and serve with remaining 40g eggs for a little more chocolate decadence.
Recipe Courtesy Of: https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/introducing-3-ingredient-easter-egg-brownie/37b97e88-abcd-4134-bc63-cf0e5263d402?r=recipes/collections/easterrecipes&c=14468cc1-f2ae-4071-8405-87c8c8f4cff6/essential%20easter%20recipes%20for%20your%20long%20weekend%20feast
FOLLOW SERENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Serene Retirement Living provides everything an active over 55 could possibly desire – see our retirement living features & amenities.