Prep: 35 Mins 24 Servings
Inspired by the classic Italian dessert, these no-bake coffee-flavoured chocolate truffles won’t last long
- 1 2/3 x 500g packets sponge finger biscuits (40 biscuits)
- 2/3 cup mascarpone
- 2 tbs strong coffee
- 1 tbs marsala
- 300g white chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- Process biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl. Add mascarpone, coffee and marsala. Stir until well combined.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Using damp hands, roll 1 level tbs mixture at a time into balls. Place on prepared tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until just firm.
- Using a fork, dip balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drain. Return to tray. Dust with cocoa. Stand for 30 minutes or until set. Serve.
Store balls in an airtight containers in a cool, dark place for up to 2 days.
FOLLOW SERENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Serene Retirement Living provides everything an active over 55 could possibly desire – see our retirement living features & amenities.